Typography is a major part of Cornershop’s brand. Use these font faces according to the contexts below to maintain consistency and generate visual impact.
Hurme Geometric No 4
- Use for the Cornershop wordmark. Use the Semibold font weight.
- Use on sub-brands. Use the Light font weight.
- Manually draw or recreate the Cornershop wordmark by writing the word “Cornershop”.
- Use for a user interface on web applications.
- Use as a body font on promotional material.
- Use a font weight heavier than Demi Bold.
- Replace the system font with Avenir Next on non-web platforms.
Avenir Next Condensed
- Use for high-impact titles.
- Use lowercase letters.
- Use as a body font.
A word on web fonts
Don’t include an Avenir Next web font, as it would increase loading times for your content and render text illegible as long as the rendering system is waiting for the typeface to load. Fortunately, Avenir Next is included as a system font on iOS and macOS. On other systems, it’s acceptable to use the system-chosen sans-serif font.